Throwdown - vendetta
Kahagas started to wrestle within National Wrestling Alliance promotions on December 14, 2011. He and the NWA National Heavyweight Champion Chance Prophet wrestled to double disqualification on two occasions, however, Kahagas finally defeated Prophet for the title on March 29, 2012 in a Four Corners Weapons Russian Chain Match. On April 6, 2012, he successfully defended his championship against former NWA World Heavyweight Champion "Scrap Iron" Adam Pearce. On April 14, 2012, he wrestled in a "Champion vs. Champion" match against the NWA World Junior Champion Kevin Douglas, which resulted in a simultaneous double pinfall resulting in a draw. On November 2, 2012, Kahagas won a 9 Way Elimination match on a Dangerous Adrenaline Wrestling Gladiators event to win the vacant NWA World Heavyweight Championship . Following the win, Kahagas vacated the NWA National Heavyweight Championship .  On March 16, 2013, Kahagas lost the NWA World Heavyweight Championship to Rob Conway .  On April 20, Kahagas defeated Byron Wilcott to win the NWA North American Heavyweight Championship . With this victory, he became the first wrestler to win the National, North American, and World Heavyweight Championships.  On November 1, 2013, Kahagas retained the title to Francisco Ciatso at FUW Throwdown 8.  Two days later, retained the title against Rafi Rex.  On November 30, 2013, Kahagas retained the title against Jeff Boom by DQ. 
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
-Relatedly, the March trailer shows one of the Mother Boxes as just sitting in the corner of Cyborg’s apartment that he shares with his dad. The trailer presents a shot of the box waking up during the scene in the movie where a parademon kidnaps Cyborg’s dad. That of course could have been a deceptive cut (trailers for movies of all types regularly feature unrelated scenes cut together), but even so, the finished movie never shows that the Mother Box is just in their apartment. To the contrary, Cyborg acts like it’s safely hidden away in some other secret location. That could explain why when the box is used in the finished film to resurrect Superman, Cyborg shows up with no explanation for where it was — given the patchwork weirdness around Superman’s resurrection and the seemingly related deleted scene I discussed in my previous point, this is compelling evidence that the Mother Box was not used in Superman’s resurrection. Given that the parademon actually does break into Cyborg’s apartment and kidnap his dad in search of the box, I’m inclined to believe that scene originally went how the trailer presents it.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price ?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support ?
Festival of the Horse - Georgetown, KY - Sep 8 to Sep 10, 2017
Carnival, entertainment, crafts and more to celebrate the role of the horse to the history of Scott County.
- Öz Ürügülü - Fashion And Welfare
- Michael Jackson - Аллея Звезd
- The Flying Pickets - Young And In Love
- Denny Curtis - The Message
- Dave 202 Trance Night Vol. 5
- Various - The Voice Of Opera
- Audio Rama Orchestra TP Audiorama Orchestra Fracasse Avec Ses 3 Stars
- General Echo - Follow Fashion
- Vitaly Malygin - Immersion
- Cyrce My Love
- Ronnie Henson - What Are We Gonna Do W-Remixes
- Little Richard Little Richard Vol. 2: Shag On Down By The Union Hall
- Los Skillz - Make 'Em - Buzz On
- DJ Freak Volume 4
- Ludwig van Beethoven Beethoven - Arthur Rubinstein - "Appassionata" And "Pathétique" Sonatas
- Louis Armstrong - The New Vaudeville Band - The National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences presents the 1966 Grammy Award Winners
- Martin Venetjoki Notaussteigung
- Richard F. DJ Richard F Presents Dynamic Dual Dynamic Dual The The Hyprotranzik E.P
- Malefica - Ancient Burial Mounds
- Little Joe Johnny Y La Familia Sea La Paz La Fuerza